Over the past few years, the beauty industry has been booming with the evolution of natural hair. Women of Color have stepped out of the shadows of extensions and are embracing the hair they were born with. Especially in 2015, there are more brands dedicated to natural hair care then ever before. People with natural hair now have so many options of hair care products to use. That’s where CurlKit comes to the rescue.
CurlKit is a monthly subscription box filled with the latest hair care products for natural, curly hair. For $25, you receive four full size products and two sample-size products. I got the chance to receive the July CurlKit for dry hair and try it out.
My Thoughts on CurlKit
- The packaging was vibrant and fun.
- The box came with Curl Life, a publication that talked about the products I received. I thought this was very informative and smart.
- There were items from brands that I was familiar with like Creme Of Nature and Blue Magic. I appreciated this as I already know and trust these brands for my hair.
- There were items from new and upcoming brands that I had never heard of like Curls-R-Us and Alikay Naturals. This made me excited to try new products on my hair.
- I loved trying the July CurlKit and my favorite product was the Moisturizing Hair Lotion from Curls-R-Us. It made my hair feel incredibly soft and helped defined my curls.
Since we at Flawless-Living.com appreciate all of our subscribers, we are doing a giveaway with CurlKit! Starting today, every subscriber of Flawless Living will automatically be entered to win a free 3 month subscription to CurlKit! If you aren’t subscribed to Flawless Living, you can do so here.
On November 20, a Flawless Living subscriber will be randomly chosen and contacted. Good luck!